DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This document (“Data Protection Policy”) is intended to provide information on how Red Cliff Coffee collects, uses, discloses, manages and handles personal data which is subject to the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (“the Act”). Please read this Data Protection Policy carefully. By accessing our website, using any services provided by Red Cliff Coffee, signing up for any products and services provided by Red Cliff Coffee, submitting any information to us, or otherwise showing your agreement thereon, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to the terms of this Data Protection Policy.
Red Cliff reserves the right to amend, alter, change or modify this Data Protection Policy at any time without prior notice. Any amendment, alteration, changes or modification will be posted from time to time on our website. Subject to your rights under any applicable laws, you agree or shall be deemed to agree to be bound by any of such amended, altered, changed or modified Data Protection Policy by continuing to access our website, signing up for any products and services provided by Red Cliff Coffee, submitting information to us, or otherwise showing your agreement thereon.
- In this Data Protection Policy,“Personal Data” means any information pertaining to a natural person, which enables the identification of such person, whether directly or indirectly but does not include the specific information of the decreased.
- Examples of such Personal Data you may provide to us include (depending on the nature of your interaction with us) your name, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address, and any other information relating to any individuals which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or via other forms of interaction with you.
Collection of Personal Data
- Red Cliff Coffee may collect your Personal Data in several different ways. Please take care when submitting information to us, in particular when completing free text fields or uploading documents and other materials. Some of our services are automated and we may not recognize that you have accidentally provided us with incorrect or sensitive information.
- Whenever you interact with Red Cliff Coffee, you may or may be asked to provide us your Personal Data. For example:
- when creating your account, we may ask you to provide a range of information, such as your name, date of birth, contact details, interests and account and newsletter preferences;
- when you purchase, register, we may record the call and/or ask you to provide information such as your contact details, delivery date and place of purchase and payment information;
- when you contact our customer service center for assistance, we may keep information about the call, including your name, the product(s) you bought, the reason to why you contacted us and the advice we gave you;
- When you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons.
- You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products and services you have requested.
- Red Cliff Coffee will only retain your Personal Data for as long as is reasonably necessary for the various purposes set out in this policy or to otherwise comply with any applicable laws and regulations concerning the mandatory retention of certain types of information.
Purpose of Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- Generally, Red Cliff Coffee collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- resolving complaints and responding and handling requests and enquiries;
- providing customer care, warranty, returns and other after sales services;
- for staff training and quality assurance purposes, particularly in relation to our customer relations staff at our call, email and other support centers;
- asking for your opinions on Red Cliff Coffee products and services and conducting product surveys;
- conducting prize draws, contests and other promotional offers;
- matching any Personal Data held which relates to you for any of the purposes listed herein;
- analyzing, investigating, handling, resolving any security matters or any vulnerability;
- preventing, detecting and investigating crime and analyzing and managing commercial risks;
- legal purposes (including but not limited to obtaining legal advice and dispute resolution);
- conducting investigations relating to disputes, billing or fraud;
- Any purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
- In relation to particular products and services or in your interactions with us, we may also have specifically notified you of other purposes for which we collect, use or disclose your Personal Data. If so, we will collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for these additional purposes as well, unless we have specifically notified you otherwise.
Disclosing and Transferring Personal Data
- Red Cliff will take appropriate and commercially reasonable technical, physical, and administrative measures to protect any Personal Data it possesses or controls from misuse or accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, acquisition or access in accordance with the Act. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following:
- our professional advisers such as auditors, financial advisers and lawyers;
- relevant government regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any governmental authority; and
- Any other party to whom you specifically authorize us to disclose your Personal Data.
- You consent and agree to Red Cliff Coffee transferring your Personal Data outside of Thailand for any of the purposes as listed above.
Withdrawal of Consent, Access and Correction of your Personal Data
- You have certain legal rights with respect to the personal information Red Cliff Coffee holds about you. These may include the right to withdraw consent, request access, obtain a copy or receive the Personal Data related to you, object, correct, or request Red Cliff Coffee to erase, destroy, anonymize or restrict the use of the collected Personal Data. These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you ask us to delete Information which we are required by law to keep, or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping. If you:
- have any questions or feedback relating to your Personal Data or our Data Protection Policy;
- would like to withdraw your consent to any use of your Personal Data as set out in this Data Protection Policy or otherwise; or
- would like to make access, obtain a copy, object, request for erasure or anonymization, restriction, corrections to your Personal Data records or exercise any rights under the Act, please contact Sony as follows:
Red Cliff Coffee will generally be able to respond to such queries and/or requests within 15 days after receipt of your request.
- If you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, Red Cliff Coffee may not be able to continue to provide its products and/or services to you.
- If you are not satisfied with how we have handled your questions, concerns or have any complaints about how we process your Personal Data, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the local data protection supervisory authority such as the Personal Data Protection Committee.